«
»


English Rose Bouquet 4

My last card in this series, made with Memory Box’s ‘English Rose Bouquet’ die (#99139). Before I bought my metal adaptor plate, sometimes when I put my dies through the Big Shot machine, they wouldn’t cut out completely, especially those with more intricate designs – very frustrating! That is what happened this time, so I put the roses aside to think about another day as I really couldn’t be bothered getting my scalpel and cutting each tiny section out. Now with my new plate, my dies all cut out beautifully each time 🙂

Eventually I came back to this problem child and decided instead of trying to push all the little pieces OUT, I would work with what I had and leave them all IN! I watercoloured them, initially just colouring in the petal sections of the roses leaving the borders white, but ended up pulling the colour out to cover the whole rose. Think I should have left them white – but oh well, once you start, there’s no going back.

 

I sprayed my background card with Tumbled Glass and Crushed Olive Distress Stain Sprays, lay some ribbon across bottom and attached my card layers.

 


spacer

Tags: , , , , , ,

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Leave a Reply