«
»


Crackled Flower Vase & Tea Cup

Thought I’d share my latest creation with you. Still playing with crackle paste. Think I’ll save this one for a Mother’s Day card.

stamp: Bowl Bouquet CRR199 by Stampendous

I stamped the images in black Archival ink onto linen textured watercolour paper. (Forgot to photograph this step initially, so stamped this onto leftover half afterwards).

Run Blueprint Sketch and Walnut Distress Stains over paper. Fill in vase with white Crackle Paste. Set aside to dry.

Stamp vase flowers, then teacup/saucer (twice) separately onto scraps of white card and colour in. As I had my box of Distress Stains out already, I just used them with a paintbrush to colour in images by first squishing them onto my acrylic block. Cut out flowers. Cut out teacup, then cut out saucer.

Glue flowers into place. Glue saucer into place. Magic Mount teacup into place over saucer. I decided to change the colour of one of the roses to a darker red and added another leaf between them.

Tear around edges of card. I layered this onto another piece of watercolour paper that I had run Distress Stains around the edges of to match. I added some torn bits of blue pattern paper to my vase. To complete I attached to folded backing card of white Bazzill.

 

 


spacer

Tags: , , , , , ,

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Leave a Reply